This policy describes how we handle your data when you use Edusofttech Services.
Collection of Information
In order to provide services to you and to improve the content and usability of our Services, we collect certain information from you, including:
User Information, signing up for services:
- Registration: the information you provided during registration process.
Use of Services, Website Visits and Support
- Saved records of your practice or worksheet, so you can review or reuse.
- Your authorization to access your Google classroom and related google services if you use "Worksheet for Google Classroom" service. You can remove the authorization anytime through your google account
- when you update your information, communicate with us, or order new Services
- issues you encounter requiring our support or assistance
- any device or other method of communication you use to interact with the Services
- IP address
- browser type and version
- pages you view
- how you got to our Services and links you click on to leave our Services
Use of Information and Privacy
We do not trade or sell the personally identifiable information we collect.
We use your information to help you use and navigate Edusofttech services
- Making a Edusofttech Service available to you
- Arranging access to your account
- Providing customer service
- Responding to your inquiries, requests, suggestions or complaints
- Completing your payments and transactions
Specific use of your authorization to access your Google classroom and related google services:
- Enable you to access your Google services from our server.
- Get list of your google classroom courses.readonly: for assigning classwork to specific courses
- Access to your Google form: for creating interactive online worksheet
- Access to your Google classroom courseworkmaterials: for creating interactive classwork
- Access to your Google classroom coursework.students and classroom.rosters.readonly: for automatic grading students response to multiple choice questions and assigning grade to student's response
- Access to script.external_request: for getting question related images from our server
- Use of all the accesses listed above are limited to the coursework you create through our service.